Friday, September 11, 2015

Week of 9/7 Pick of the Week


My chosen salute this week is to the website Trip Advisor!


I have been using this site for several years with great success for hotel and food recommendations when husband & I travel. This week I've been using it to create a detailed listing of hotels all along our route (because I'm insane). When it comes time for us to rest each night, I'll have a little less work then. I have the time right now, might as well!

I recommend to anyone to use it to treat it and Yelp the same way; these are just 1 person(s) opinion! Their word is not always gold! For hotels in particular, someone who says "this hotel is awful!" may have higher standards than you. I also only really pay attention to reviews documented in the last few months. The hotel could have change employees, had a bad night, or even changed management since some those older posts. When you read reviews, take it in with an open mind. Also keep in mind that 1 bad thing can ruin an entire experience for some people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment