Friday, September 4, 2015

Pick of the Week- Krud Kutter



I called it; 2 weeks and my 'Pick of the Week' is forgotten as life takes over once more. *sigh* Never a diligent blogger. Terrible. 

This week's pick is my newest favorite cleaner Krud Kutter


Though I purchased mine on amazon, you can get this at Lowes and Home Depot, too. (I recommend Lowes after reading the circulating FB story that a veteran was denied benefits, plus Lowes is willing to give ME, the dependent, a discount and almost no store does that)

When I was informed I will owe $1,000 if I don't get rid of the cigarette smoke from our apartment in the next 30 days, I went on a quest for cleaners that REALLY get the job done, preferably ones that are known to get rid of cigarette smoke. Google searches revealed anything with ammonia will suffice, and good amazon reviews led me to this magic wonder.

I've had a few dark marks on the wall behind my garbage for years now. The wall is an odd texture so I just assumed it absorbed whatever the heck I stained the wall with. Nope, I just didn't have the right cleaner! Even OxyClean cannot compare with this stuff! It is the best darn cleaner out there. 

We have both spray bottle and jug, and we believe the spray bottle is better for stuck-on stains as it force of the spray work a bit like a pressure washer (very light pressure washer, but it works all the same). It is WONDERFUL at removing old stains. Anyone who has dealt with nicotine and tar build-up on things knows what a sticky, disgusting mess that stuff is- just impossible to get off!- but not for Krud Kutter! No elbow grease needed, this stuff take everything, though some of the more stubborn stuff might need a mild soak.

And the best thing is it's not a marked-up price, like some of your so-called "high quality" cleaners are. 

Affordable and works better than any other cleaner out there- what more could you want? 

No comments:

Post a Comment