Saturday, February 21, 2015

Almost at the Finish Line

2 weeks left! After 4+ years of part-time school I can walk away with an associates, if I can just get through these next 2 weeks!

So, you know what that means?


I am failing miserably at focusing.

Pandora's on my soundtrack station, my preferred study themes. I allow myself 1 game break for candy crush (why on earth am I still challenged by that game?!) for every section I complete... which usually turns into me using all 5 lives on my phone & facebook. Crap. Now what? I better study.

Nope, this is not happening. 

Ok, let's look up some motivations on the internet to help me focus.

If I liked him, that might work for me.

I like that, but I'm still not studying.


That shouldn't work. That really shouldn't work. 
But it does. God, what is wrong with me??

What can I say? Benedict Cumberbatch is the man. Alright, you win Sherlock. I'm going to go study. 

*sigh* Has it been 2 weeks yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment